Are you looking for a way to help the homeless this winter? Homeless shelter and other outreach programs can always use donations to make a bed! Shelters love to receive bedding in order to keep their beds anything but bare. There is something about having clean sheets, a warm blanket and a pillow to lay your head on, when it comes to comfort. A shelter isn't exactly "comforting" but having these everyday items that we take for granted can help create some sort of comfort and normalcy for their guest.
Things to donate to Operation South Jersey
1. Blankets (gently used or new)
2. Fitted and flat sheets (gently used or new, all sizes)
3. Pillows (new)
4. Pillow cases (gently used or new)
5. Create a "Make the bed" kit which includes (a new pillow, gently used or new sheets, blanket and pillow case).
Projects to do with friends, family, colleagues, and/or at church:
1. Create a blanket and/or sheet drive
2. Make a fleece blanket (example below)
3. Crochet or knit a blanket
We have a continuous drop off location at: Cooks Cleaners
1163 Shiloh Pike
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
Questions? Contact us! Operationsouthjersey@gmail.com